Relationship With God
By Xiaocao, China God once said, “You shall have none other gods before me” (Deuteronomy 5:7). This is one of God’s commandments which we mankind must abide by. God is the Creator, the source of life for all things, who constantly supplies all things and rules over and controls all..
Lately, church brothers and sisters and I fellowship about the path of practice to love God. And I have some new knowledge of how to love God.
We can master four key points to build a normal relationship with God in our busy lives.
By Becky, United States It’s not easy for us Christians to learn to keep quiet before God in daily life, because our life is always occupied with something. We either are busy working and doing service or immerse ourselves in social media and the Internet, and even those trivial matters..
We can gain the guidance of the work of the Holy Spirit and establish a proper relationship with God after quieting our hearts before Him. This article will show you 4 principles of quieting hearts before God.
We selected Bible verses about do it heartily, as to the Lord below to help you find the way to practice.
Come Before God Often – Draw Near to God (Christian Music Video) Take the chance when you have time, sit in silence before God. Read His word, know His truths, right the transgressions in you. Trials come, take them on; know God’s will and you’ll have strength. Tell Him what..
What should we do when we become estranged from God? Here are 4 tips for you to build and maintain a good relationship with God.
I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. – John 15:5 Thoughts on Today’s Verse… This verse cannot be ignored by Christians. Our relationship with God is like..
- What Is Faith? What Will True Faith Bring to Us?
- A Submissive Prayer—A Commentary on Matthew 26:39
- Why Should We Pray and How Should We Pray to God to Accord With His Will?
- The Critical Point to Attend the Marriage Feast of the Lamb
- Indian Dance “We Gather in Joy to Praise God”
- Practice Daily Devotional in These 3 Ways to Improve Your Spiritual Growth
- How I Got Over My Husband’s Betrayal
- God drew boundaries for the various birds and beasts, fish, insects, and all the plants