Liu Zhizhong is an elder of a house church in China. Over thirty years of belief in the Lord, he had always clung to the views, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God,” and “The Bible represents God. Believing in God is believing in , and faith in the Bible amounts to faith in God.” He deemed the Bible supreme in his heart. Because of his blind faith in and adoration of the Bible, he never tried to seek and investigate ’s work in the last days. But one day, when he was stopping the believers from reading Almighty online, he had an unexpected encounter with the preachers from the Church of Almighty God, and they had an intense debate of the truth. Could he finally have a clear understanding of the relationship between the Bible and God? Could he come out of the Bible, realize Christ is the truth, the way and the life, and be raptured to God’s presence?
- Saved by Faith Alone? Once Saved, Always Saved?
- Are We Holy? Who Will Be Qualified to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
- What Does It Mean to Do the Will of the Heavenly Father?
- 10 Bible Verses About Not Allowing to Bear False Witness – behavior that Christians should have
- 12 Encouraging Bible Verses to Help You Overcome Adversity
- How Can Christians Gain the Eternal Blessings?