Liu Zhizhong is an elder of a house church in China. Over thirty years of belief in the Lord, he had always clung to the views, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God,” and “The Bible represents God. Believing in God is believing in , and faith in the Bible amounts to faith in God.” He deemed the Bible supreme in his heart. Because of his blind faith in and adoration of the Bible, he never tried to seek and investigate ’s work in the last days. But one day, when he was stopping the believers from reading Almighty online, he had an unexpected encounter with the preachers from the Church of Almighty God, and they had an intense debate of the truth. Could he finally have a clear understanding of the relationship between the Bible and God? Could he come out of the Bible, realize Christ is the truth, the way and the life, and be raptured to God’s presence?
- How to Build Your House on the Rock (Matthew 7:24-27)?
- Be Watchful! Don’t Be Blind and Numb in Spirit!
- Why Did Jesus Say the Canaanite Woman’s Faith Is Great?
- How to Study The Bible? Don’t Miss These 4 Tips
- My Deviation in Spiritual Devotions Reversed
- What Names Does God Have in the New and Old Testament? What Do They Mean?
- Is Jesus the Son of God? Why Did He Say He and His Father One?
- The Mysteries and Wisdom of Jesus’ Work Among Man in an Ordinary Image
- Why Did the Lord Jesus Appear to People for Forty Days After Resurrection?
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die on the Cross to Redeem Mankind?
- Why Did the Lord Jesus Pray to God of Heaven Since He Is God?
- 2 Significances of Jesus’ Appearance After His Resurrection
Bible Verses By Topic
- Bible Verses About God’s Love—How Much of God’s Love Do You Know?
- Bible Verses About Forgiving Others – Getting Along With Others
- 11 Encouraging Bible Verses For Depression – God Is With Us
- Seven Prophecies of the Lord Jesus’ Return
- Bible Verses About Stress and Worry—Building Faith in God Is Very Important