Yu Congguang preaches the for the Church of . While preaching the gospel, he was pursued by the Chinese Communist government. He fled to the mountains, where he received help from Zheng Xun, a co-worker of the local house . When they first met each other, they felt like they had already known each other for a long time. Zheng Xun took Yu Congguang to the thatched shack where he and his co-workers gathered. There, a debate unfolded among Zheng Xun and his co-workers over whether or not a believer in God should obey those in power. Yu Congguang gave fellowship in light of this issue and dispelled their confusion. Yu Congguang’s fellowship was extremely helpful to them, and they all began to seek out and study Almighty God’s work of the last days. However, when Elder Sun from the local church learned that Yu Congguang was a witness from the Church of Almighty God, he did everything he possibly could to seal off the church and prevent the followers from seeking out the true way. Sun went door-to-door looking for Yu Congguang, and even mobilized the followers to report Yu to the police and arrest him …
- Know God’s Wisdom From Lord Jesus’ First Secret and Then Public Work
- How to Build Your House on the Rock (Matthew 7:24-27)?
- Be Watchful! Don’t Be Blind and Numb in Spirit!
- Why Did Jesus Say the Canaanite Woman’s Faith Is Great?
- Bible Study on John 9: Why Jesus Said, “If You Were Blind, You Should Have No Sin?”
- Another Key Point in Parable of Lost Sheep: The Last Verse (Matthew 18:14)
Bible Verses By Topic
- The Lord Will Express Words When He Comes Again – Humbly Seek
- Bible Prophecy About the Second Coming of the Lord: Come as a Thief in the Night or Come Upon a Cloud
- Bible Verses About Holiness – Without Holiness No Man Shall See the Lord
- Bible Prophecy: New Heaven and New Earth – No More Death
- Bible Prophecy: Time and Place of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ