Like thousands of followers of the , Yu Fan focused on studying , sacrificed and paid the price of suffering for the Lord, and pursued to serve the Lord fervently. She thought this was the way to secure her rapture into the kingdom of heaven when the Lord returns. However, just when Yu Fan was enthusiastically preaching and working for the Lord to fulfill her wonderful dream, her co-workers raised such question: It’s true we are forgiven of our sins by our faith in the Lord, and we are capable of forsaking everything, suffering, and paying a price for the Lord. But we still often expose our corruption and commit sins to resist God. God is holy. Are we, so corrupt, really able to gain God’s approval? Are we really up to the standard for rapture into the kingdom of heaven? However, the co-workers’ question did not set Yu Fan reflecting. It was after the preachers of the Church of had fellowship and debates with her that she came to realize the mystery of rapture into the kingdom of heaven. Only then did she finally awaken from the dream and become certain that Almighty God was the Savior Jesus she had been expecting day and night.
- The Hymn of God’s Word “The Main Purpose of God’s Work in the Flesh”
- God Uses the Word to Judge and Purify Man – Gospel Movie clip
- Judgment of the Great White Throne Has Begun – Gospel Movie clip
- God Does Judgment Work by the Word – Gospel Movie clip
- The Significance of the Work of Judgment – Gospel Movie clip
Questions & Answers
- Why does God appear to man by being incarnated to be a Son of man?
- How Do You Tell the Difference Between True and False Leaders, and True and False Shepherds?
- Why do you say that all the prophecies of Jesus are fulfilled and accomplished in God’s work of the last days?
- How Should We Discern the True Christ From False Christs in the Last Days?
- Only If One Believes in Almighty God Can He Be Saved