Like thousands of followers of the , Yu Fan focused on studying the , sacrificed and paid the price of suffering for the Lord, and pursued to serve the Lord fervently. She thought this was the way to secure her into when the Lord returns. However, just when Yu Fan was enthusiastically preaching and working for the Lord to fulfill her wonderful dream, her co-workers raised such question: It’s true we are forgiven of our sins by our faith in the Lord, and we are capable of forsaking everything, suffering, and paying a price for the Lord. But we still often expose our corruption and commit sins to resist God. God is holy. Are we, so corrupt, really able to gain God’s approval? Are we really up to the standard for rapture into the kingdom of heaven? However, the co-workers’ question did not set Yu Fan reflecting. It was after the preachers of the Church of had fellowship and debates with her that she came to realize the mystery of rapture into the kingdom of heaven. Only then did she finally awaken from the dream and become certain that Almighty God was the Savior she had been expecting day and night.
- From Jesus’ Feeding of the 5000, What Else Can We Know Besides God’s Great Power?
- Know God’s Wisdom From Lord Jesus’ First Secret and Then Public Work
- How to Build Your House on the Rock (Matthew 7:24-27)?
- Be Watchful! Don’t Be Blind and Numb in Spirit!
- Why Did Jesus Say the Canaanite Woman’s Faith Is Great?
- Bible Study on John 9: Why Jesus Said, “If You Were Blind, You Should Have No Sin?”
Bible Verses By Topic
- The Lord Will Express Words When He Comes Again – Humbly Seek
- Bible Prophecy About the Second Coming of the Lord: Come as a Thief in the Night or Come Upon a Cloud
- Bible Verses About Holiness – Without Holiness No Man Shall See the Lord
- Bible Prophecy: New Heaven and New Earth – No More Death
- Bible Prophecy: Time and Place of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ