Cheng Huize was a co-worker of a house church in Zongzhou City, China. Faced with the church’s growing desolation and increasing iniquities, she along with several co-workers went everywhere looking for the churches with the Holy Spirit’s work. After visiting many churches and denominations, they ended up more confused and perplexed: Why are all denominations and sects so desolate? However, a hymn forbidden by their pastors brought them into contact with the preachers of the Church of . After several fierce debates, they finally saw through the religious Pharisees’ substance of opposing God and the root of why the religious world was on the road to decline and ruin day by day. … Cheng Huize led the believers to discern and break free of the Pharisees’ deception and control, and finally they resolutely fled from religious Babylon the Great, which was soon to be overthrown….
- How to Build Your House on the Rock (Matthew 7:24-27)?
- Be Watchful! Don’t Be Blind and Numb in Spirit!
- Why Did Jesus Say the Canaanite Woman’s Faith Is Great?
- How to Study The Bible? Don’t Miss These 4 Tips
- My Deviation in Spiritual Devotions Reversed
- What Names Does God Have in the New and Old Testament? What Do They Mean?
- Is Jesus the Son of God? Why Did He Say He and His Father One?
- The Mysteries and Wisdom of Jesus’ Work Among Man in an Ordinary Image
- Why Did the Lord Jesus Appear to People for Forty Days After Resurrection?
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die on the Cross to Redeem Mankind?
- Why Did the Lord Jesus Pray to God of Heaven Since He Is God?
- 2 Significances of Jesus’ Appearance After His Resurrection
Bible Verses By Topic
- Bible Verses About God’s Love—How Much of God’s Love Do You Know?
- Bible Verses About Forgiving Others – Getting Along With Others
- 11 Encouraging Bible Verses For Depression – God Is With Us
- Seven Prophecies of the Lord Jesus’ Return
- Bible Verses About Stress and Worry—Building Faith in God Is Very Important