Cheng Huize was a co-worker of a house in Zongzhou City, China. Faced with the church’s growing desolation and increasing iniquities, she along with several co-workers went everywhere looking for the churches with the ’s work. After visiting many churches and denominations, they ended up more confused and perplexed: Why are all denominations and sects so desolate? However, a hymn forbidden by their pastors brought them into contact with the preachers of the Church of . After several fierce debates, they finally saw through the religious Pharisees’ substance of opposing God and the root of why the religious world was on the road to decline and ruin day by day. … Cheng Huize led the believers to discern and break free of the Pharisees’ deception and control, and finally they resolutely fled from religious Babylon the Great, which was soon to be overthrown….
- From Jesus’ Feeding of the 5000, What Else Can We Know Besides God’s Great Power?
- Know God’s Wisdom From Lord Jesus’ First Secret and Then Public Work
- How to Build Your House on the Rock (Matthew 7:24-27)?
- Be Watchful! Don’t Be Blind and Numb in Spirit!
- Why Did Jesus Say the Canaanite Woman’s Faith Is Great?
- Bible Study on John 9: Why Jesus Said, “If You Were Blind, You Should Have No Sin?”
Bible Verses By Topic
- The Lord Will Express Words When He Comes Again – Humbly Seek
- Bible Prophecy About the Second Coming of the Lord: Come as a Thief in the Night or Come Upon a Cloud
- Bible Verses About Holiness – Without Holiness No Man Shall See the Lord
- Bible Prophecy: New Heaven and New Earth – No More Death
- Bible Prophecy: Time and Place of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ