Cheng Huize was a co-worker of a house church in Zongzhou City, China. Faced with the church’s growing desolation and increasing iniquities, she along with several co-workers went everywhere looking for the churches with the ’s work. After visiting many churches and denominations, they ended up more confused and perplexed: Why are all denominations and sects so desolate? However, a hymn forbidden by their pastors brought them into contact with the preachers of the Church of . After several fierce debates, they finally saw through the religious Pharisees’ substance of opposing God and the root of why the religious world was on the road to decline and ruin day by day. … Cheng Huize led the believers to discern and break free of the Pharisees’ deception and control, and finally they resolutely fled from religious Babylon the Great, which was soon to be overthrown….
Questions & Answers
- When the Lord Comes With Clouds, Why Shall All Kindreds of the Earth Wail?
- How Do You Tell the Difference Between True and False Leaders, and True and False Shepherds?
- Why do you say that all the prophecies of Jesus are fulfilled and accomplished in God’s work of the last days?
- How Should We Discern the True Christ From False Christs in the Last Days?
- Only If One Believes in Almighty God Can He Be Saved