Cheng Huize was a co-worker of a house church in Zongzhou City, China. Faced with the church’s growing desolation and increasing iniquities, she along with several co-workers went everywhere looking for the churches with the Holy Spirit’s work. After visiting many churches and denominations, they ended up more confused and perplexed: Why are all denominations and sects so desolate? However, a hymn forbidden by their pastors brought them into contact with the preachers of the Church of . After several fierce debates, they finally saw through the religious Pharisees’ substance of opposing God and the root of why the religious world was on the road to decline and ruin day by day. … Cheng Huize led the believers to discern and break free of the Pharisees’ deception and control, and finally they resolutely fled from religious Babylon the Great, which was soon to be overthrown….
- The Difference Between Worship of God and of Idols
- Why Did God Command Abraham to Offer His Son Isaac?
- What Is the Lord Jesus’ Intention to Explain the Scriptures and Eat Bread After His Resurrection?
- Why Does God Mourn for Mankind?
- Are The Truths in the Bible Already Complete?
- Are There Any Errors in the Bible?