Song Ruiming was a pastor of a certain church in South Korea. Over many years of his belief in the Lord, he had been pursuing fervently, spending and working for the Lord, waiting for the Lord to come and rapture him to the kingdom of heaven. However, in recent years, what laid before him was the increasingly desolate church that lost the work of the Holy Spirit: The preachers had nothing new to talk about, and believers were all weak and passive. At the crucial point of welcoming the Lord’s return, the religious world was subject to such a fierce famine. Song Ruiming felt confused and lost for this situation. Right at that time, a repatriated missionary who had ever evangelized in China told him something about a rising church in China—the : The Eastern Lightning is testifying that the has come back and that He is , and they are frenziedly condemned and resisted by the CCP government and the religious world. What he said reminded Song Ruiming of the fact that while the Lord Jesus was preaching and working, He suffered the same thing—the condemnation and rejection of the religious world and the ruling regime. Also, Song Ruiming realized that the church condemned and persecuted most seriously by the CCP should be the church that comes from God because the CCP is an atheist party that opposes God the most. As such, Song Ruiming made his decision to go to China and investigate the Eastern Lightning there. After Song Ruiming and Missionary Cui Cheng’en arrived in China, they suffered some frustration and finally met Co-worker Chen Xin who was looking into the Eastern Lightning. Through reading Almighty s, Song Ruiming found that all that Almighty God says is the truth and is exactly the voice of God. He sensed the Eastern Lightning is far more likely to be the reappearance and work of the Lord! However, when he gathered with the preachers of the Eastern Lightning to hear their testimony about Almighty God’s work of the last days, a religious co-worker in China betrayed them by reporting them to the police. As a result, Song Ruiming and Cui Cheng’en were captured by the CCP police and were forcibly sent back to South Korea. Back to his own country, Song Ruiming was particularly lost and distressed and he tried every possible means to contact the Church of Almighty God. It lasted until one day he came across the Korean website of the Church of Almighty God online. He then learned that the Eastern Lightning was already spread to South Korea and there was the Church of Almighty God established there. This news came as a great surprise to Song Ruiming, and he gathered the brothers and sisters in his church and took them to the Church of Almighty God for an investigation of Almighty God’s work of the last days. Through the fellowship and testimony of the preachers, Song Ruiming and his fellow believers made certain that Almighty God is the return of the Lord Jesus, and readily accepted Almighty God’s work of the last days. As such, they were raptured before God’s throne and found the path to the kingdom of heaven. His dream of the heavenly kingdom has finally come true!
- How to Build Your House on the Rock (Matthew 7:24-27)?
- Be Watchful! Don’t Be Blind and Numb in Spirit!
- Why Did Jesus Say the Canaanite Woman’s Faith Is Great?
- How to Study The Bible? Don’t Miss These 4 Tips
- My Deviation in Spiritual Devotions Reversed
- What Names Does God Have in the New and Old Testament? What Do They Mean?
- Is Jesus the Son of God? Why Did He Say He and His Father One?
- The Mysteries and Wisdom of Jesus’ Work Among Man in an Ordinary Image
- Why Did the Lord Jesus Appear to People for Forty Days After Resurrection?
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die on the Cross to Redeem Mankind?
- Why Did the Lord Jesus Pray to God of Heaven Since He Is God?
- 2 Significances of Jesus’ Appearance After His Resurrection
Bible Verses By Topic
- Bible Verses About God’s Love—How Much of God’s Love Do You Know?
- Bible Verses About Forgiving Others – Getting Along With Others
- 11 Encouraging Bible Verses For Depression – God Is With Us
- Seven Prophecies of the Lord Jesus’ Return
- Bible Verses About Stress and Worry—Building Faith in God Is Very Important