She was born into a Christian family. By God’s grace, her family loved each other and lived in harmony, and she felt very happy. However, in the year she turned 15, in order to escape being arrested and persecuted by the CCP government, her family was forced to scatter to different places and she . She stayed with their relatives. In 2002, through reading , she was certain that is the return of the and accepted God’s end-time work. In 2008, she was arrested by the CCP government and was sentenced to two years in prison. Under the long time During the long period of overwork and being tortured and humiliated with different means in the women’s labor camp, she, unable to bear all this, tasted the selflessness and greatness of . God’s word made her weak heart become strong.…
- The Difference Between Worship of God and of Idols
- Why Did God Command Abraham to Offer His Son Isaac?
- What Is the Lord Jesus’ Intention to Explain the Scriptures and Eat Bread After His Resurrection?
- Why Does God Mourn for Mankind?
- Are The Truths in the Bible Already Complete?
- Are There Any Errors in the Bible?