She was born into a Christian family. By , her family loved each other and lived in harmony, and she felt very happy. However, in the year she turned 15, in order to escape being arrested and persecuted by the CCP government, her family was forced to scatter to different places and she . She stayed with their relatives. In 2002, through reading , she was certain that is the return of the and accepted God’s end-time work. In 2008, she was arrested by the CCP government and was sentenced to two years in prison. Under the long time During the long period of overwork and being tortured and humiliated with different means in the women’s labor camp, she, unable to bear all this, tasted the selflessness and greatness of . God’s word made her weak heart become strong.…
- Know God’s Wisdom From Lord Jesus’ First Secret and Then Public Work
- How to Build Your House on the Rock (Matthew 7:24-27)?
- Be Watchful! Don’t Be Blind and Numb in Spirit!
- Why Did Jesus Say the Canaanite Woman’s Faith Is Great?
- Bible Study on John 9: Why Jesus Said, “If You Were Blind, You Should Have No Sin?”
- Another Key Point in Parable of Lost Sheep: The Last Verse (Matthew 18:14)
Bible Verses By Topic
- The Lord Will Express Words When He Comes Again – Humbly Seek
- Bible Prophecy About the Second Coming of the Lord: Come as a Thief in the Night or Come Upon a Cloud
- Bible Verses About Holiness – Without Holiness No Man Shall See the Lord
- Bible Prophecy: New Heaven and New Earth – No More Death
- Bible Prophecy: Time and Place of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ