She was born into a Christian family. By God’s grace, her family loved each other and lived in harmony, and she felt very happy. However, in the year she turned 15, in order to escape being arrested and persecuted by the CCP government, her family was forced to scatter to different places and she . She stayed with their relatives. In 2002, through reading , she was certain that is the return of the and accepted God’s end-time work. In 2008, she was arrested by the CCP government and was sentenced to two years in prison. Under the long time During the long period of overwork and being tortured and humiliated with different means in the women’s labor camp, she, unable to bear all this, tasted the selflessness and greatness of . God’s word made her weak heart become strong.…
- God becomes flesh in the last days to do the work of judgment. Does this have basis in the Bible, or fulfill biblical prophecies?
- Is the Bible All God-breathed?
- Do You Know the Unknown Significance Behind Easter?
- Do You Know the Deeper Meanings of the Lord Jesus’ Resurrection?
- Why are so many churches hungry and desolate?
- What specific acts are increasing lawlessness?