After I two-timed my husband, God hasn’t forsaken me but waited for my return. Meanwhile, He made me come to know the root of mistake.
God helped me move beyond the pain of my husband’s disloyalty, let go of the hatred of being deceived by family, and finally found the true happiness.
Suffering from my husband’s betrayal, I numbed myself through different ways and became depraved. Thanks to God’s timely salvation, I got over the pain.
As for marriage, there are lots of sacred and beautiful explanations. Bible verses about marriage below will teach us how to respect and love each other when we get along with our spouse.
Many ways were tried in vain to solve the quarrel between his wife and him, yet how is it really patched up?
By Yifan Thinking Happiness Could Come True as She Wished The beginning of Lianxin’s married life was comparatively more peaceful. Although not until late did she and her husband go off work every day, her husband always took on all housework such as cooking, washing clothes and so on after..
- An 8-Year-Old Christian Gains the Joy of Being an Honest Person
- How I Managed to Face the Exams Calmly
- Educate Daughter With God’s Word and Be Close Friend With Her
- The Diary of a Seventeen-year-old Christian: How to Face Our Own Mistakes Bravely
- What If Your Kid Is Naughty?
- Give Daughter Happy Childhood With the Right Education Method
- Act According to God’s Word, Daughter Became My Good Friend
- An Overseas Student’s Testimony: How to Depend on God in Study