Jie’s experience tells us: The one we like is not necessarily the partner that suits us, but the one we never expected becomes our partner to share our life.
She used to commit suicide to end the pain of her husband’s infidelity. Because of God’s protection, she escaped death. At last, under the guidance of God’s words, she came up smiling.
Her husband used to be her only reliance in life, but the betrayal of her husband was an unfortunate blow to her. How did she get over the breakup of her marriage?
“A marriage is not the product of both members’ families, the circumstances in which they grew up, their appearances, their ages, their qualities, their talents, or any other factors; rather, it arises from a shared mission and a related fate.
This is a true story: Her husband’s cheating made her attempt to commit suicide and keep feeling that she’d be better off dead. But later, she was saved by God and her life was transformed.
God helped me move beyond the pain of my husband’s disloyalty, let go of the hatred of being deceived by family, and finally found the true happiness.
- An 8-Year-Old Christian Gains the Joy of Being an Honest Person
- How I Managed to Face the Exams Calmly
- Educate Daughter With God’s Word and Be Close Friend With Her
- How to Face Our Own Mistakes Bravely
- What If Your Kid Is Naughty?
- Give Daughter Happy Childhood With the Right Education Method
- Act According to God’s Word, Daughter Became My Good Friend
- An Overseas Student’s Testimony: How to Depend on God in Study