By Zhou Yu In November, it was already very cold. At dusk, all the other people on the road were hurrying to their homes; only Xiaoyu wheeled her bike weakly on her way home, her legs feeling like dead. In the past she usually rode her bike to home as..
She felt miserable about not marrying the man she loved. Until she saw his true colors, she sighed: It’s lucky that I didn’t marry the man I loved.
She always felt pain for the lover she had missed. After understanding God’s will, she knows that He had prepared the right person for her.
God’s salvation completely eliminated my years of hatred for my wife’s affair and her murder of my mother.
Under God’s guidance, a couple who always complain against each other stop complaining and resume harmonious marital relations.
I was hit hard by my husband’s betrayal and attempted suicide. It was God’s love that comforted my pain of divorce and helped me find true happiness.
She didn’t have too many requirements for her husband after understanding God’s will. Instead, they came to tolerate and understand each other and have a happy marriage.
No matter she poured out her pain of husband’s affair to her relatives or friends, what she got was pain. In despair, she found God’s love for her from a song ...
She tried many ways to get over her husband’s betrayal in marriage, but all failed. Until one thing helps her get over the pain, she has reliance and confidence for living.
- An 8-Year-Old Christian Gains the Joy of Being an Honest Person
- How I Managed to Face the Exams Calmly
- Educate Daughter With God’s Word and Be Close Friend With Her
- The Diary of a Seventeen-year-old Christian: How to Face Our Own Mistakes Bravely
- What If Your Kid Is Naughty?
- Give Daughter Happy Childhood With the Right Education Method
- Act According to God’s Word, Daughter Became My Good Friend
- An Overseas Student’s Testimony: How to Depend on God in Study