By Lu Wenzhi, Czech Everybody dreams of having a happy and beautiful marriage yet extramarital affairs destroy countless families. When faced with situations that cause people pain and humiliation, some people choose to swallow up their anger and suffer secretly. Other people choose to do unto others as they have..
Marriage is a key event in any person’s life; it is the time when one starts truly to assume various kinds of responsibilities, begins gradually to fulfill various kinds of missions.
She had different opinions with her husband, so they often got into a quarrel and gave each other the silent treatment. When her marriage reached an impasse, she found the secret to getting along well with her husband.
Over these years of marriage, I had sacrificed a lot for him, yet he wanted to divorce me. God has been accompanying me, leading me to see through the root of my suffering.
By Qingxin My Requirements of My Husband Led to Our Tense Relationship Because of my mother’s unhappy marriage, I established a standard for my future partner. That is, he should love me tenderly and have a place for me in his heart. However, under the dominion of fate, I married..
By Zhou Yu In November, it was already very cold. At dusk, all the other people on the road were hurrying to their homes; only Xiaoyu wheeled her bike weakly on her way home, her legs feeling like dead. In the past she usually rode her bike to home as..
She felt miserable about not marrying the man she loved. Until she saw his true colors, she sighed: It’s lucky that I didn’t marry the man I loved.
She always felt pain for the lover she had missed. After understanding God’s will, she knows that He had prepared the right person for her.
- Educate Daughter With God’s Word and Be Close Friend With Her
- The Diary of a Seventeen-year-old Christian: How to Face Our Own Mistakes Bravely
- Give Daughter Happy Childhood With the Right Education Method
- Act According to God’s Word, Daughter Became My Good Friend
- An Overseas Student’s Testimony: How to Depend on God in Study
- Is It Difficult to Get Along With Your Children? 3 Keys Can Help You
- Do You Still Believe Knowledge Can Change Your Destiny?
- Teen’s Testimony: Willful Youngster Has Changed