Believers in God
Incarnation of God
- The Hymn of God’s Word “The Incarnate God Leads Mankind Into a New Era”
- Why does God appear to man by being incarnated to be a Son of man?
- Why is it that God’s work of the last days is not done through the man used by God but must be done by God incarnate personally?
- It is written, “He shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.” When the Lord comes back, he should come on the white cloud. How can he be incarnated again?
God’s Plan of Salvation
- Almighty God Is the Returned Jesus
- Almighty God Is the One True God Who Rules Over All Things.
- How Should You Differentiate Between the Work of the Holy Spirit and of Evil Spirits?
- Why does one still need to receive trials and refinements apart from God’s judgment and chastisement while believing in God?
- Why does God come in two ways, a hidden way and an open way, when He comes again?
- Does the “judgment in the last days” spoken of in the Bible refer to Almighty God’s work of the last days?
- The Significance of God’s Doing the Work of Judgment and Chastisement
- Why does God need to express so many words of judgment and chastisement in the work of the last days?
- The Hymn of God’s Word “The Effect God’s Judgment Can Achieve”
- God’s Word “Christ Does the Work of Judgment with the Truth”
- Why do you say that all the prophecies of Jesus are fulfilled and accomplished in God’s work of the last days?
- How Should We Discern the True Christ From False Christs in the Last Days?
- Only If One Believes in Almighty God Can He Be Saved
- In Believing in God, You Should Establish a Normal Relationship With God
- How is performing duty related to pursuing the truth? And how is it related to being saved?