Her husband and her were fortunately selected by , and enjoyed the supply and watering of in God’s family. They were immersed in the happiness of reuniting with God. However, good time didn’t last long. Because of believing in God, they were wanted and hunted by the police and had to left their hometown and fled everywhere. … In the early spring of 2009, she was arrested by the police. They stripped her naked in public to humiliate her and poured cold water on her. When she was deprived of everything, having no clothes to wear and no money to buy food, Almighty God raised up a sister to supply and help her. In order to force her to betray the church, the CCP lackeys handcuffed and hung her up for several days and nights, threatened and induced her, at sentenced her to one and a half years of hard labor at last. … In the devil’s affliction, she was once weak and disobedient, however, God’s word constantly inspired her and led her, so that she understood God’s thoughtful kind intention of saving man, saw through the devilish substance of the CCP government, and went through the dark and long prison life accompanied by . …
- The Hymn of God’s Word “The Incarnate God Leads Mankind Into a New Era”
- Almighty God Is the Returned Jesus
- Almighty God Is the One True God Who Rules Over All Things.
- Why does God appear to man by being incarnated to be a Son of man?
- How Should You Differentiate Between the Work of the Holy Spirit and of Evil Spirits?
- Why do you say that all the prophecies of Jesus are fulfilled and accomplished in God’s work of the last days?
- How Should We Discern the True Christ From False Christs in the Last Days?
- Only If One Believes in Almighty God Can He Be Saved
- In Believing in God, You Should Establish a Normal Relationship With God
- How is performing duty related to pursuing the truth? And how is it related to being saved?