God Will Restore the World to What It Was at the Creation
1. With God’s utterance deepening, He observes the situation of the entire universe. All things are being renewed because of God’s word. The heaven is changing, the earth is changing, and men are showing their true self. Gradually all men are after their kinds, and unconsciously, unconsciously they all return to their “family.” Thus God rejoices greatly. With God there is no disturbance. Unconsciously God’s work has been accomplished, and unconsciously all things have been changed.
2. When God created the world, He made all things after their kinds, so that all the physical things were grouped. When God’s management plan is about to end, He will restore the world to what it was at the creation and restore all things to what they originally were, thoroughly changing them, so that everything will come under God’s plan. The time has come! The last stage in God’s plan will soon be accomplished. The filthy old world! It is bound to fall in God’s word! It is bound to come to nothing because of God’s plan! All things! They will regain life in God’s word and have their “Ruler”! The holy, unblemished new world! It will surely be revived in God’s glory! Mount Zion! Do not be silent anymore; God has returned victorious! God observes the whole earth, observes the whole earth among all things; people on earth begin, begin their new life, their new life again and have a new hope.
3. God’s people! How can they not resurrect in God’s light? How can they not jubilate under God’s leading? The earth is shouting for joy, and waters are heartily laughing! The resurrected Israel! How can it not feel proud for God’s predestination? Who ever weeps? Who ever wails? The former Israel no longer exists, and the Israel of today has risen up in the world and has stood up in the hearts of all people. It will surely have the foundation for its existence because of God’s people! The hateful Egypt! Can it still resist God? How can it escape God’s chastisement because of God’s mercy? All those God loves will exist forever, and all those who resist God will be chastised forever, because God is a jealous God and will not lightly let go any doings of anyone. God will search the whole earth and will appear as righteousness, majesty, wrath, and chastisement in the East of the world, appearing to all men, appearing, appearing to all men!
from “The Twenty-sixth Utterance” of God’s Utterance to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
In the Last Days God Mainly Accomplishes Everything by His Word
1. God is incarnated in the last days mainly to accomplish everything by His word and reveal everything by His word, reveal everything by His word. Only in His, His word can you see what He is, and only in His word can you see that He is God Himself. When He is incarnated and comes to earth, He does not do any other work but only speaks words. So, it is enough that He just speaks words, without the facts.
2. This is because He comes mainly to do such work, do such work, causing people to see His great power in His word, see His supremacy, His supremacy in His word, and see His humbleness and hiddenness in His word and know His everything in His word. What He is and has is in His word, and His wisdom and wonderfulness are in His word. In His word you see the various ways, the various ways of God’s speaking.
from “The Word Accomplishes Everything” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
How God Rules Over All Things
1. From the moment you came crying into this world, you began to perform your duty. You assume your role in the plan of God and in the ordination of God. You begin the journey of life. Whatever your background and whatever the journey ahead of you, none can escape the orchestration and arrangement that Heaven has in store. None are in control of their destiny, for only He who rules over all things has such control, ah … ah … for only He who rules over all things has such control.
2. Since the day man came into existence, God has been steady in His work, steady in His work, managing this universe and directing the change of all things, directing the change and movement of all things. Like all things, man quietly and unknowingly receives, unknowingly receives the nourishment of the sweetness and rain and dew from God. Like all things, man unknowingly lives under the orchestration of God’s hand. Like all things, man unknowingly lives under the orchestration of God’s hand. Ah … ah…. Like all things, man unknowingly lives under the orchestration of God’s hand.
3. The heart and spirit of man are held in the hand of God, of God, and all the life of man is beheld, beheld in the eyes of God, all the life of man is beheld, beheld in the eyes of God. Regardless of whether or not you believe this, any and all things, living or dead, will shift, change, renew, and disappear according to God’s thoughts, according to God’s thoughts. This is how God rules over all things, rules over all things. Ah … ah…. This is how God rules over all things, rules over all things.
Ah … ah…. This is how God rules over all things, rules over all things. This is how God rules over all things, rules over all things.
from “God Is the Source of Man’s Life” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
God’s Name Will Be Magnified Among the Gentile Nations
Accompaniment: Ah … ah … ah … ah…. Ah … ah … ah … ah … ah….
1. The function of God’s judgment is to get people to better obey Him, and the function of God’s chastisement is to allow people a better transformation. Although what God does is for the sake of His management, He has never done anything that was unprofitable for them. That is because God wants to make all the nations outside of Israel just as obedient as the Israelites, just as obedient as the Israelites and make them into real, real man, so that He will have a foothold in the lands outside of Israel. This is God’s management; it is God’s work in the Gentile nations.
2. Even now, many people still do not understand God’s management because they are not concerned with it, instead just thinking about their futures and destinations. No matter what God says, people are indifferent to His, His work, just focusing on the destinations of their tomorrow. So if that continues, how can God’s work be expanded? How can God’s be spread, spread throughout the world? You must know that when God’s work is expanding, God will scatter you, and God will strike you just as Jehovah struck the tribes of Israel. All this will be done so that God’s gospel may be enlarged over all the earth, so that God’s work may spread to the Gentile nations. Thus, God’s name will be magnified by adults and children alike and God’s holy name will be exalted by the mouths of people from all tribes and nations.
3. In the final era, God will have His name magnified among the Gentile nations, make His deeds seen by the Gentiles so they will call Him the Almighty, causing His words to soon, soon come to pass. God will make all people, all people know that He is not only the God of the Israelites, the Israelites, but the God of all Gentile nations, even of the nations He has cursed. God will let all people see that He is the God of all creation. This is God’s greatest work, the purpose of His work plan for the last days, and His only work to be fulfilled in the last days.
from “The Work of Spreading the Gospel Is Also the Work of Saving Man” in The Word Appears in the Flesh