“God is the Beginning and the End.” Only God Himself can usher in a new age and conclude the old age. Since the opened up the Age of Grace and brought the Age of Law to an end, it has been two thousand years. During which, man has been living in the Lord’s grace and enjoying His love and mercy. In the last days, has arrived. He has ended the Age of Grace and brought forth the Age of Kingdom; He has raised the curtains on the judgment before the great white throne, and thereafter mankind enters into a new era. Almighty God has descended with judgment. In His majestic judgment, all evil forces and the impure old world fall under God’s wrath and come to nothing, while those who long for the light and thirst after the truth will be granted purification and salvation in God’s judgment. The whole of the world is perfectly renewed! Almighty God accomplishes His six-thousand-year management plan. What a heartening moment! All peoples are singing joyfully for the accomplishment of God’s work, in praise of the only true God.
- Saved by Faith Alone? Once Saved, Always Saved?
- Are We Holy? Who Will Be Qualified to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
- What Does It Mean to Do the Will of the Heavenly Father?
- 10 Bible Verses About Not Allowing to Bear False Witness – behavior that Christians should have
- 12 Encouraging Bible Verses to Help You Overcome Adversity
- How Can Christians Gain the Eternal Blessings?